Last updated: April 28, 2021
Yahaha Studio Oy respects your right to privacy and the protection of your personal information. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose and store the personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice only applies to personal information collected or provided through our website at www.yahaha.com (“Website”).
This Website is not designed for or intentionally targeted at minors under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not use this Website. We do not knowingly collect any data from minors under 16 through this Website. If we become aware that we have received data from a person under the age of 16, we will take reasonable steps to delete such data from our records. If you are above 16 and younger than 18, or other age of majority in your jurisdiction, before you use the Website, please make sure that you have had your parents or legal guardian read this Privacy Notice together with you and obtained the permission from your parent or legal guardian to use this Website and allow us to process your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
We may collect the following personal information about you when you use the Website:
· Information that you provide voluntarily
Certain parts of our Website may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily, including:
(1) Information that you provide to submit inquiries to us, like your name, age and contact details;
(2) the email address that you provide to subscribe to our newsletters;
(3) information that you provide when you voluntarily attend our surveys;
(4) information that you provide when you interact with the online customer service people of the Website;
(5) information that you provide through other features we make available on the Website from time to time, where you will be informed about why and what kind of personal information we may collect separately.
· Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about you or the device you are using, like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), the time of your visit, the content that you have viewed.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content on our Website is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further in our Cookie Notice.
We use the personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected or provided as well as other related purposes, which we normally will inform you at the point of collection, including:
· to administer, manage and update the Website and provide you relevant functions and features available on the Website;
· to customize the user experience and to provide you with content that is more relevant to you;
· to conduct statistics analytics about the use of the Website and assess the effectiveness of our advertisement;
· to communicate to you about our products or services and events;
· to protect the lawful rights and interests and our normal business operations as well as our affiliates’;
· to comply with applicable laws or government orders;
· other purposes that we may inform you specifically at the point of collection.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (for example, when providing our services), or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to process personal information about you, or may need to process personal information in order to exercise, establish or defend legal claims.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences, if any, if you do not provide your personal information).
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information (including any legitimate interests relied upon), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For one or more of the purposes mentioned above, we may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
· to our group companies, third party services providers and partners who provide services to us in relation to the Website (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
· to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
· to an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
· to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
The Website may contain links to third party websites or links, which are normally operated by third parties independently from us. This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of any such third parties. You need to refer to their own privacy notices to understand how they may process your personal information. The inclusion of a link on this Website does not imply that we or our affiliates endorse the practices of the linked website or services.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. If you feel that the security of any of your personal information processed by us has or may have been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by sending an email to email@example.com. However, please understand that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country.
Specifically, our Website servers are located in Germany, and our group companies and third party service providers and partners may operate in the EEA and around the world. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in any of these countries.
We will take appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. For example, we will implement the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information to our non-EEA affiliates and/or service providers, which requires them to protect your personal information in accordance with European Union data protection laws.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you services, to keep in touch with you, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
You have the following data protection rights:
· you may request to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information;
· you can object to the processing of your personal information, or ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information;
· if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
· Other rights as provided by the applicable laws in your country (or areas) of residence, e.g. to complain to the appropriate supervisory authorities.
If you are interested in exercising one or more of the rights described above, you can do so at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may require proof of your identity before we respond to your requests to protect the security of your personal information.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update this Privacy Notice, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. You can see when this Privacy Notice was lastly updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice. Any updates will become effective when we post a revised version on this Website. Your use of the Website is subject to the terms of the Privacy Notice that is posted on the Website at the time of your visit. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to remain informed about how we process your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our processing of your personal information, please contact us using the following details: email@example.com.