YAHAHA competition terms and conditions
YAHAHA is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who record their own video of them creating a game using YAHAHA Studio and share it on Twitter tagging @OfficialYAHAHA and using the hashtag #YAHAHAMoment before the stipulated closing date will be entered into a free competition as set out on Twitter (the "Competition") to win the prize detailed in the Tweet (the "Prize").
1. This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 16 years, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entries must be made by creating a game using YAHAHA Studio and sharing a video of it, lasting at least one minute in duration, on Twitter tagging @OfficialYAHAHA and using the hashtag #YAHAHAMoment. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
3. Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
4. The Prize shall be stipulated in the Tweet.
1st place 3000USD
2nd place 2000USD
3rd place 1000USD
20 runner-up creative videos : 100USD Steam gift cards
20 of the most creative games: 50USD Steam gift cards
5. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
6. The winner(s) will be selected by the Promoter from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by tweet and then by direct mail to the winner(s) Twitter account. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to delivery of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. Once set for delivery, the specified Prize is no longer under the jurisdiction of the Promoter. The Promoter has complete discretion as to how they choose to react to a failed delivery and does not, therefore, owe the winner(s) once it has left their supplier.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win. The winner(s) grant the Promoter the right to use the videos in promotional activities, including but not limited to social media posts and marketing materials.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. This Competition is governed by the law of UK.
16. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
17. Entries found to use bots to boost views on videos shall be disqualified from the Competition.
18. By entering this competition, each entrant confirms that their submissions are their wholly-owned creations.
As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter from any and all liability claims, demands in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.